Thursday, January 31, 2008

 

ENJOY your puppy training

Try Dove Creswell's course... see the link in our left-hand margin...this is basic dog obedience training at its very best, brought to us by an almost unknown hollywood dog trainer.

You don't have to pay anything to try out this course... just take the free introductory lesson. It works brilliantly, I've tried it! What is more your dog or puppy should really enjoy it!

Hollywood based Dove has trained animals for feature films: Saved!,
A Guy Thing, The Core, K9 III: Private Eye, Liberty Stands Still
and Sam's Lake; TV shows: Romeo, Dark Angel, Behind the Camera:
Charlie's Angels, The Fearing Mind, Magician's House, and Cougar
Crossings; and television commercials: Kohl's Dept. Store,
Blockbuster Video, Bell Canada, and BC Credit Unions.

If you are like me, you will be a bit cynical when an amazing 'world class' dog trainer suddenly appears on the internet ready to unload their secrets. But the FREE introductory lesson will dispell all your distrust... I guarantee!

Labels:

 

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I am always looking for new information on training pups.

I will take a look at the puppy program from Dove.

I enjoy puppy training and am writing about puppy training now. I have several posts with videos on my blog.

Take a look
http://www.ponderosakennels.com/blog
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

  • DogTime Blog Network Badge
  • Add to Onlywire
    XML
    Google Reader or Homepage
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe in Rojo
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!
    Get RSS ButtonsSubscribe in a reader





    Blog Directory